Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Closed) AdioX's application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Closed) AdioX's application Empty (Closed) AdioX's application Mon Feb 16 2015, 20:28

zX05

Nick: zX05

Previous Nicks: Sasori, AdioX and Raven

Servers you usually play: I used to play in XE and sky-city a lot years ago but actually a server called European city brought me a lot of fun so i'll play in these server.

How long you play VC:MP? I was inactive for almost 1.5 years but i started playing this game since 2010.

Members of FbK that you know well? I met Meth yesterday in European city, his clan called my attention. To be honest i liked the tag very much. Then i talked him to join his clan but first we fought some rounds, he is a great player but i won. Maybe we can continue dueling in the future, i'll be great because i like to fight a lot.

Why you want to be part of the clan? As i said above, after seeing this forum and their members this clan called my attention. In the past i was member of LK and DZ but it was years ago but i learned a lot of things about fighting tactics, have good behavior, being nice with others and always learn a lot of stuff of every player do you meet in game. If i get accepted i'll put all my knowledge to this clan and help a lot to the rest of the members.

2(Closed) AdioX's application Empty Re: (Closed) AdioX's application Mon Feb 16 2015, 23:06

ROMERO

ROMERO
Administrator
Administrator

Thank you for been interested in FbK

Your application will be discuss in private between FbK members be patient.

https://fbkgang.forumotion.com

3(Closed) AdioX's application Empty Re: (Closed) AdioX's application Tue Feb 17 2015, 15:53

zX05

Sorry to interrupt your discussion about me but i prefer being clan-less for the moment. And sorry for the misunderstanding.
Please lock my application. Have a good day.

4(Closed) AdioX's application Empty Re: (Closed) AdioX's application Tue Feb 17 2015, 17:49

ROMERO

ROMERO
Administrator
Administrator

Application Self-Denied and Locked as the request of the applicant.

https://fbkgang.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum