Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Empty (Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Sat Jan 10 2015, 23:14

Boston

Brain Donor
Brain Donor

Nick: [CH]Boston[NY] (CH is Chicago and NY is New York, even though I am Brazilian like US too)

Previous Nicks: GhostStyle I had other but I'm just reminding me that (I was never satisfied with a nick, so changed forever) But now "Boston" will be forever

Servers you usually play: So, I'm playing a lot lately in a Brazilian RPG whose name is "Brazil Real RPG (Server br)" But before I played in Littlewhitey in 2013, 2014 had some problems and went back to playing in late 2014

How long you play VC:MP? 1 year and 2 months

Members of FbK that you know well ? Azulej(sorry if I missed his name)

Why you want to be part of the clan? Being a non-Brazilian Clan and Gentilism a member I played. Ja tried to be LBR member, but the members were all assholes. I can be quite a jerk, but I'm real

2(Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Empty Re: (Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Sat Jan 10 2015, 23:48

ROMERO

ROMERO
Administrator
Administrator

Thank You for been interested in FbK
Boston your application will be discuss in private between FbK members be patient.

https://fbkgang.forumotion.com

3(Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Empty Re: (Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Sun Jan 11 2015, 00:08

Meth!

Meth!
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Good luck men Wink

Last edited by Meth! on Fri Jul 31 2015, 16:41; edited 1 time in total

4(Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Empty Re: (Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Sun Jan 11 2015, 01:42

Azulej

Azulej
Leader
Leader

Best of lucks Boston Rolling Eyes

5(Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Empty Re: (Accepted) Aplicação para o FbK Sun Jan 11 2015, 14:18

ROMERO

ROMERO
Administrator
Administrator

We decided to accept you as a Rookie use [FbK_r] tag wherever you go , welcome to Family Butchers Killers

https://fbkgang.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum