Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Denied) Rejoin Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Denied) Rejoin Application Empty (Denied) Rejoin Application Fri Feb 26 2016, 18:20

Carlos

Carlos

Nick: Carlos

Previous Nicks: and blend  Wink

Servers you usually play: I'm playing a Grand thef Auto European City and Sky city

How long you play VC:MP? 3 year

Previous clans: NYB but i left Razz

Members of FbK that you know well ? Azulej Meth tubbs

Why you want to be part of the clan? Guys Im back with Rock Very Happy xD beacuse i love it <3 Swagger Very Happy Sorry for RIP Eng :S

2(Denied) Rejoin Application Empty Re: (Denied) Rejoin Application Fri Feb 26 2016, 23:17

Azulej

Azulej
Leader
Leader

Hey, danish. Nice to see you around, how are you?

Going back to your application, you forgot FbK in previous clans, you were kicked from here the last year due to massive rulebreaking in servers. I'd like to ask you, if you have improved yourself as player or not, moreover, two FbKs saw you yesterday playing with NYB tag you should wait more time to apply in clans. The only problem with you, my friend, was how much times you were breaking rules in servers, so we need to see some kind of improvement on you, okay?

3(Denied) Rejoin Application Empty Re: (Denied) Rejoin Application Fri Feb 26 2016, 23:30

DeMoNCloWn*

DeMoNCloWn*
FbK Deity

Did you forget of me carlos? haha that nights of team in sky city and you forgot about me but azu is right we want to see if you have improved or not...

4(Denied) Rejoin Application Empty Re: (Denied) Rejoin Application Sat Feb 27 2016, 18:25

Carlos

Carlos

=DD ok Smile

5(Denied) Rejoin Application Empty Re: (Denied) Rejoin Application Sun Feb 28 2016, 21:25

Azulej

Azulej
Leader
Leader

We decided to DENIED your application.

Yesterday you death evaded four times in LW via pausing, two of them in front of admins, and one in front of me, I was playing underalias. I'm really dissapointed my friend, feel free to re-apply when you really improve.

Good luck in future, Danish.

(Denied) Rejoin Application RE8qvkV

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum